Looking for a Challenging Career?
Pursue a position with Industrial Communications, Inc. today. We are looking for highly motivated individuals to fill full time installer and technician positions.
If you’re looking for a challenging career with job security, great pay and job training that provides benefits, consider Industrial Communications, Inc. as your next career choice.
Full time positions with benefits!
We’d love to have you on our team. We provide training for all positions. Contact us today for more information.
Full Time Positions
Day Shift Monday through Friday (8 pm to 5pm)
Installers are responsible for the following duties:
- Installation of 2-way radios in vehicles
- Installation of cellphone signal boosters in buildings and vehicles
- Installation of hands free devices
- Installation of oilfield automation equipment
- Tower maintenance and repair
Technicians are responsible for:
- Trouble shooting equipment problems
- Radio Repair
- Reading Schematics
Tower Climbers are responsible for:
- Installation of antennas
- Installation of coax cable
- Repairing equipment
- Tower maintenance
Benefits We Offer
We proudly offer full benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, sick time, vacation and holiday pay to all full time employees.